dauntless adj : invulnerable to fear or intimidation; "audacious explorers"; "fearless reporters and photographers"; "intrepid pioneers" [syn: audacious, brave, fearless, intrepid, unfearing]
Dauntless may refer to:
- The Douglas Aircraft Company SBD Dauntless dive bomber.
- HMS Dauntless, five ships of the Royal Navy.
- USCGC Dauntless (WMEC-624), a cutter of the United States Coast Guard.
- USS Dauntless, has been the name of two ships in the United States Navy
- USS Dauntless (NX-01-A), a fictional starship in the Star Trek universe.
- Dauntless (Fictional Sailboat), featured in the children's books by James Lennox Kerr, writing under the pseudonym of Peter Dawlish.
- Dauntless (Pirates of the Caribbean), a fictional ship in the film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- Dauntless (band), Finnish Death/Thrash metal band
dauntless in Czech: Dauntless
dauntless in Slovenian: Dauntless
audacious, aweless, bold, brave, confident, courageous, daring, dreadless, fearless, gallant, game, gritty, gutsy, gutty, heroic, indomitable, intrepid, invincible, lionhearted, mettlesome, plucky, spunky, stalwart, unafraid, unapprehensive, unbashful, unconquerable, undaunted, undiffident, unfearful, unfearing, unflinching, unfrightened, unscared, unshy, unterrified, untimid, untimorous, valiant, valorous, venturesome